A to Z 2014 Banner

A to Z 2014 Banner

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Widgets

BEDiM 2013 : DAY 22

(A Blog Every Day in May 2013 Challenge Entry)

Today's Prompt:

Day 22, Wednesday: Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. (a pet peeve, a current event, a controversial topic, something your husband or roommate or neighbor or boss does that really ticks you off)

I felt it would take too long to write about something I was extremely passionate about. Those posts are best left outside of a daily constraint, where I can take my time to flesh them out.

Instead I will just share a video I thought was funny (I like a handful of their videos), and leave my own rants for when I can devote some more time to them.

10 comments:

  1. working out does suck! I love them, why have I never subscribed to them....


    "Call me!" hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why have you not?! I haven't either actually, I don't think >.>

      Delete
  2. looking thru some past posts this month, you seem out of sync with the prompts. but hey, you are still blogging every day! way to stick with it! you are your own drummer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tara :) Hmm out of sync? Like inaccurately doing the prompts or daywise? Daywise would be explained (depending on your location) by the fact I post just before midnight the day of (this one literally at 11:59pm haha), but as for content that may be explained by being my own drummer!

      Thanks for stopping by! I will stop by in return.

      Delete
  3. Haha, YES. I love the Gentlemen's Rants! Well, some of them. Sometimes they come off kind of jerk-y, but when it's good, it's GREAT. The Work rant is probably my all-time favorite, but this one is close behind.

    Also: way to keep at it, buddy! Only one more week to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like a lot of them. Some come off very jerky/offensive, but I suppose that's their gig. I also like the work rant :-)

      Thanks much, Tex! I hope to god there is no daily June Challenge I get sucked into lol

      Delete
  4. Hysterical! Do some guys really dry their balls with the hand dryer in the locker room??? Ew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've yet to see it, but old dudes walk around naked! AAAAAACK!

      Delete

Oh My Nuts! Leave a message already, would ya?!

Jak Stats