So, I’m just going to throw it out there: I’m incredibly sick of the constant emotional roller coaster life seems to be taking me on over these last few weeks. I think I’ve handled them as well as I can — rolling with the punches — but fear I may be compromising myself and my self-respect in the process of protecting some illusionary status quo. Sometimes it’s really hard to know what the best decisions for yourself are. There are so many factors that compete to be given priority that the swirling thoughts bombarding you are akin to a madhouse.
This weeks remembrances of the kind, light, and fluffy side of things is going to prove most challenging. This is likely caused by the recency of various events/affairs. I’d much rather just shut myself away for the weekend and wake Monday morning — which, unlike for most, if generally my favorite day of the week — and see what the new week has in store for me. This attitude shuts me down from doing most things I’ve had planned for the week (mainly concerning writing of reviews and reading/commenting on blog posts). I’ll be attempting to keep this short and sweet* beyond this point.
- That I can pull a Clark and thank Considerer — AKA Lizzi — for the hundredth time for creating the TToT blog hop. It’s not ill-placed, it really is a great blog hop and I’m sure Lizzi doesn’t mind all the boost in clout. What she doesn’t accept I’m sure Syphylissa will eat up like it was candy crack off a hooker’s violated bare ass.
- Rumor’s there is supposedly a test/method being worked on over at the Wakefield Doctrine (linked above) that will assist individuals in determining what world view may be dominating their paradigm. I’ve yet to read it (the whole catching up business), but I’m sure many around this fancy hop have already investigated and maybe even tried it out.
- No longer beating myself up — much — about catching up.
- Que Viet. This restaurant has amazing Asian food, which is both plentiful and decently priced. There is always enough to bring home for another meal after you’ve already had two platefuls.
- More specifically, though, are Que Viet’s eggrolls. They are the best I’ve ever experienced, and I say experienced because they are that good. One may say divine…
NOM NOM NOM!
- The lucky streak of excellent, kind servers at the multitude of restaurants I’ve recently enjoyed.
- Bagels and cream cheese. It’s tasty and inexpensive. Though, I shouldn’t rely on them so much as being my primary meal for the day…
- September could be the month I begin to get more financially stable. Nevermind that car fiasco and the necessity of buying a new one at some point.
- Future thoughts of being able to buy a relatively inexpensive mic from Amazon, and possibly getting my hands on a smartphone.
- Showers. Though, they are more enjoyable with another.
*”Sweet” being subjective**
**Who am I kidding… “short” being subjective too
Feel free to leave your Thankful List in the comments below, if you aren’t participating directly with the blog hop!